The SDG Library offers library depots at three locations:
- Dalkeith Express (Dalkeith Plus Library, Dalkeith - 1835 County Road 23)
- Glen Walter Express (Stinson Gas Station, Glen Walter - 18267 Hwy 2)
- St. Andrews Express (Crossroads Convenience, St. Andrews West - 5185 Hwy 138)
Our library depots provide alternative locations to pick up library materials. Access is easy - just follow these steps:
- Search our online catalogue.
- Place a hold on an item* with the pick up location set as one of our "Express" locations.
- Pick up materials when notified they are ready.
- Return items in the bag provided in a book drop (located at all branches and "Express" locations).
* "Library of Things" items cannot be requested for pick up at Express Depots.
How it Works
Once you have requested materials, a call or email will let you know when they will be available for pick up. Items are delivered already checked out, with due dates inserted with your requested items. You will be asked to initial a form when you pick up the items. Requests are processed and delivered weekly.
Items are delivered as follows (unless otherwise indicated):
- Glen Walter Express - Mondays
- St. Andrews Express - Wednesdays
- Dalkeith Express - Wednesdays
For questions about the library depots please use the following contact information:
- Glen Walter Express - firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 347-2311
- St. Andrews Express - email@example.com or (613) 534-2605
- Dalkeith Express - firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 525-3241