Museum Passes Available
NOTICE: On July 13, 2018, the Canada Science & Technology Museum, Canada Aviation and Space Museum, and Canada Agriculture & Food Museum passes have merged into one museum pass called "Ingenium Pass" which will provide regular admission to those three museums. All holds placed on each pass has been fairly migrated to the new pass in the order that the original holds were placed, which may alter slightly the queue position number for existing holds. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Borrow a pass so you and your family can explore cultural treasures for free!
You may reserve and check out museum passes like any other item with a one-week loan period.
Most passes are valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children. Please note, the passes are for regular admissions to the museums - special exhibits and/or activities are not included.
The Library is pleased to offer passes to the following museums:
- Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing (Please note: As of April 1st, the Aquatarium charges a $5.00 (+tax) admission fee per person when using the Library Pass).
- Canadian Museum of History
- Canadian War Museum
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Canada Agriculture Museum
- Glengarry Pioneer Museum
- Historic Cornwall Jail (seasonal - May to September)
- National Gallery of Canada
- Ottawa Museum Network, which includes:
- Upper Canada Village (seasonal)
The above museum passes can be requested below.